Flight of Colour 3 Flight of Colour 3

wow......

man you must be really screwed up to make this... I LOVE IT!!!!!

that coheed and cambria song was great in there too

RoobyKillAll responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it. I just bought the new Coheed CD. I just had to put that clip in there. Thanks for the good review!

TheApple TheApple

Very well done for your first

You will be an NG master with talent like this. I have seen alot of crap where people put "dont blam this cauze this is my first movie...". Thats a load of crap. No one cares if its there first movie or not. We care about talent and talent is what YOU have! Congrats

Jesus Crisis Jesus Crisis

Very well thought out

That song is very catchy lol. I also liked the whole idea of the movie. People need to submit more movies like this. Keep up the good work!

Magic Is Real 2 Magic Is Real 2

Didnt you already submit one of these today???

I mean come on. It takes longer that an hour or two to make a good movie.....

Cole W Mole :: Trailer Cole W Mole :: Trailer

Excellent

Man..... with a preview this good, you can count on the real deal being a HUGE sucess!

Village Raiders Village Raiders

Im in aww

That was Amazing. The animation and the way you made the characters move was great. I think that it is good for NG to get a movie like this once and a while. It lets us realize what the real world can be like.

Grandma's Revenge Trailer Grandma's Revenge Trailer

Looks good

This could be a good series on NG. Now all you have to do is finish the movie. When will that be??

Bush vs Stalin Bush vs Stalin

what??

Do you want America to be a communist nation, or do you even know what the word communist means?? Plus, if some one shot the other guy in a wrestling match, he would be disqaulified.

Tribute to Ace. NG girl Tribute to Ace. NG girl

look at the pretty colors.......

This movie was strange, but strange in an AwSoMe WAY!!!!!! Keep up the good work froggy, and thanks for trying to give us free blam points lol.

froggystomper responds:

yay.. no problem a free point to you is kewl but i guess people liked the generosity thank you for your awsome review

Newgrounds Logo ep.09 Newgrounds Logo ep.09

I feel exactly the same way

I can understand that newgrounds costs alot to host, but at least have no sound on the adds. This is a movie website for christs sace. Were trying to pay attention to the movies, not some gay add that no one is stupid enough click.